Senior Associate at Merisis Advisors
Views:2373 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:327
Merisis Advisors - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Investment Banking (0-2 yrs)
The role will require the analyst to research into sectors and develop a market map by conducting primary and secondary research and understanding the market landscape. The candidate will be part of an end- to- end deal making cycle for multiple sell- side/ buy-side and fund raise mandates.
- Sourcing : Research and sector knowledge build up enabling sourcing of leads, help in making client pitches.
- Deal Execution : Active involvement with origination to execution of the mandate by closely working with all deal team members and prioritizing efforts to meet project timelines. Evaluating mandates, creating deal collaterals, valuation, and deal closure.
- Modeling : Create and implement financial models independently
- Pitch Deck : Construct storyline for clients and capture it effectively in the pitch deck
- Governance : Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry
- Over the years, candidates should aspire to move up the ladder, with the growing organization in building up and leading own teams independently
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Somebody who hits the road running with financial modelling, presentation skills, is smart and a fast learner, displays commercial sense, attitude & hunger to learn.
- Somebody with excellent communication skills, who can hold the conversation.
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and excel
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Minimum of 12-18 months work experience mandatory from relevant industry (IB/VC/Management consulting)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.