HR Manager- Talent Acquisition at Marquee Equity
Views:5245 Applications:980 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:642
Marquee Equity - Investment Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Marquee Equity, established in 2016, provides end-to-end fundraising solutions. It is the world's most efficient and effective fund-raising service, with thousands of transactions as part of its track record. Marquee offers bespoke solutions to your fundraising needs. Marquee is a deal origination and distribution service provider enabling access to more than 32,000 investors through our managed outreach services.
Marquee follows a result-oriented approach, optimized for client confidentiality, and a deeper engagement that allows for it to function as an extension to the client's fundraising team.
Marquee SaaS managed services help its users with structuring fundraising rounds, and valuations, and setting up investor collateral like pitch decks, financial models, projections, business plans, teasers, etc. Along with this, Marquee helps entrepreneurs access a global network of investors - from Angels, HNIs, and Family offices to Venture capital, Private Equity, Hedge funds, Funds of funds, Banks, LPs, et al. Marquee is sector, stage & geography agnostic - meaning anyone and everyone looking to raise capital can be Marquee's client.
Finding the right investment partner takes a funnel of interested investors. We build your funnel. Marquee aims to make the process of investor access a cost and time effective one.
Marquee's time and cost-effective solution helps the founders & entrepreneurs focus on their core business, while the Marquee team builds you a pipeline of investors for clients' raise, at a cost that is a fraction of what would otherwise be spent on retaining an investment banker or a full-time fundraising team.
Website - www.marquee-equity.com
Testimonials by Clients - TrustPilot/MarqueeEquity
Job Description - Senior Investment Analyst
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will have a multi-faceted role, wherein you will be required to assume a front-end plus backend role to help grow the company through customer acquisition, take steps to ensure the success of customers using the Marquee Equity service and manage Marquee Equity's relationships with them on an ongoing basis.
- You are required to drive deal closures with the Transaction Execution Team. You are expected to run point on pitching deals directly to investors and explaining the client's value proposition in sell-side mandates.
- You will also be required to deliver 2-3 pieces of content (mostly in the form of successful customer case studies and blog pieces) on a monthly basis. For such content work, you will work with Nikita Garg, supported by the in-house design and analyst team.
- You will be required to advise and consult clients with financial models, business projections, pitch decks, and other documents.
- You are required to ensure quality services are delivered to the client.
- You are required to adhere to strict deadlines and manage multiple deals together.
- You are required to manage a team of analysts and ensure the deliverables are delivered within stringent timeframes.
- 4-6 years of prior Investment Banking/Investment Analyst experience is preferred
- CFA/CA/MBA from a reputable college/university.
- Knowledge/prior experience with startup fundraising/private equity industry is a distinct advantage
- WE'RE A REMOTE TEAM so you can work from wherever you like - you don't have to attend office on a day-to-day basis
- You should own a laptop and a good system in place to conduct day-to-day operations
- EXCELLENT written & spoken English required
- We shall provide a 5-7 days training session once you join in.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.