Founder & CEO at Marconix Sales & Marketing Pvt Ltd
Views:142 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Marconix - Tech Co-Founder/Chief Technical Officer - IIT/IIIT/BITS/NIT (3-7 yrs)
Looking for CTO/Co-founder, preferably from the Tech Commerce /E-commerce industry, with 3-7 years of experience who has had hands-on experience in building technology platforms from scratch. This is an opportunity to join a start-up on the ground floor and enjoy all the rewards associated with it.
What We're Building: A technology platform that will allow the distribution of specialty, contextual and unique products.
Current State of Affairs :
Currently, we are at the idea stage and setting the team for the prototype and beta version built and will be launched soon, we already have a healthy pipeline. While currently the organization is bootstrapped, we will seek pre-Series A funding once the product is launched to ensure that we get a better valuation.
Education Qualification: UG/PG from IITs/IIITs/ BITS/NITs or A-level institutes. While pedigree is important, it will go hand in hand with skills, experience, and vision.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Work with the Founder in building the vision, architecture, team, technology stack, and platform
2. Should constantly keep yourself updated with all new trends, technologies, and approaches that could make our product better.
3. Lead cross-functional teams to conceive and develop new concepts, establish development milestones, and manage the development, implementation, and subsequent rollout
4. Recruit, hire and lead the technology team & related vendors
5. Be a thought leader. Work on constantly improving our product but also have a bunch of moon-shot ideas that we can execute over time.
6. Help in building a great place to work, which is a lot of fun & develops great team spirit.
7. 5+ years of relevant work experience in product development or technology
8. Well-versed and experienced within consumer technology and/or O2O companies
9. Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong bias for action
Hard Skills :
- Stronghold AL/ML tech/algorithms
- Ability to build web/mobile Apps
- Proficient in Advanced Analytics and Visualizations
- Have strong Project Management skills
- Have exposure to BPA/RPA technology
- Preferably, have a conceptual understanding of the different dynamics of Industry such as Product Development, Actuary, Risk Management, Claims etc.
- Compensation for Co-Founder will be in the form of pure equity for the first year. We are expected to be cash-rich within a year from commercial launch and will be able to draw market salaries post that.
- I am open to the option of the Co-Founder joining me part-time initially and continuing with their existing job, which will obviously reflect in the equity that you will draw.
- I am looking for a partner and not an employee, hence, if you are looking for a market salary from Day 1, "PLEASE DO NOT APPLY"
What is in it for you? :
Currently, this is "my" startup, it will become "our" startup. While I take care of the business side of things, you will manage the backbone. We will build, raise funds, and grow the company together. You will have the full freedom and ownership to operate based on your style. I have an exit path in mind, so if we are able to execute all our plans, it will be a very rewarding experience for us both in the not-so-distant future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.