Deputy Manager HR at Manali Petrochemicals Limited
Views:1288 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manali Petrochemicals - AGM/DGM - Finance (15-22 yrs)
- Insightful and rich experience of minimum 15 to maximum 20 years across Finance / Accounts assignments.
- Extensive experience in charting out strategies and contributing towards enhancing business volumes & growth and achieving revenue and profitability norms.
- Proficient in mapping business requirements with proven ability in designing & implementing systems to achieve cost control & financial discipline and enhance the overall efficiency of the organisation.
- Strong analytical & organizational abilities with adeptness in formulating accounting systems, preparing accounting records and financial statements.
- Expertise in analysing existing systems & procedures, preparing annual operating plans, designing internal control systems and facilitate effective decision-making.
- Designing business plans for maximizing profitability & revenue generation to realise corporate goals.
- Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Designing and implementing accounting systems & procedures; supervising the timely preparation of statutory books of accounts and finalisation of accounts.
- Coordinating internal and statutory audits; evaluating internal control systems / procedures to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.
- Designing systems to ensure smooth functioning of finance & accounting operations across the organization.
- Supervising the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance, viz, fund management, variance analysis, profitability, etc.
- Supervising Tax compliance and up to date knowledge on GST and related compliances. To demonstrate smooth handling of changing in compliance or process relating to GST through advance learning and implementation techniques.
- Banking - Day-to-day funds management, CMA, arranging & co-coordinating Bank Consortium meeting etc.
- MIS for quarterly & annual for review meeting & Board meeting etc.
- Vendor's price negotiation & FC clearing
- Co-ordinating with Insurance companies and negotiating premiums for various policies and claims follow-ups
- Co-ordinating with Credit rating Agency and providing necessary data and obtaining the reasonable ratings.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Product Costing & Budget.
- Implementing various procedures prescribed relating to sales and provided inputs to Management for arriving at various decisions relating to sales of various products.
- Control over Credit notes and processing of claims.
- Cash management in terms of collections from Dealers / Customers and regional offices.
- Establishment expenses at the Zone.
Finance Strategy Role:
- Hands on experience in forecasting techniques connected to revenue, costs, working capital, debt & interest.
- Prepare reports on financial performance and prepare for leadership review. Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual result with plans and forecasts. Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Good working knowledge with concepts like IRR, NPV, PBP, PI methods for analysing investment options, guiding mergers and acquisition decisions, major project CAPEX funding or any other big scale monetary decisions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.