Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:2147 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Decarbonisation/Green Hydrogen/Environment/Waste to Value/Sustainability (5-13 yrs)
Designation - Manager
Organization - A global Boutique Consulting firm.
Location - Delhi/ NCR and Mumbai
Domains - Strategy Consulting in Decarbonization; Green Hydrogen; Waste to Value; Circular Economy; Sustainability; Sustainable Business Strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
You will be responsible for identifying, planning and executing the research and analyses requirements; identifying critical issues and problem solving; developing strategies; translating them into project ideas and implementation plans. In addition, you will play an active role in client management.
- Independently identify research and analyses requirements, as relevant to the project.
- Produce credible analyses and recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data, current events and client inputs.
- Structure and produce near client-ready output with minimal supervision.
- Assist in developing strategy and designing actionable implementation plans.
- Contribute to development of thought leadership material based on research, analyses and synthesis of on-ground experience.
- Assist in client management.
- Assist in business development in general, as may be required.
At least a master's degree, or equivalent, in business, from a reputed institute
- A total of 5 to 10 years of professional experience across one or more of the following domains -
Management and Strategy consulting experience in the domain of Decarbonisation, Green Hydrogen, Sustainability, Waste to value, Environment, Circular Economy, Sustainable Business Strategy.
- Relevant experience in managing and designing multi stakeholder programs; work with Government, multi-laterals such as world bank, UNEP, IL&FS, and corporates.
- Relevant experience in roles that require excellent research, data analysis and strategic planning skills.
- Experience considering how solutions may impact a large range of stakeholders, is preferred.
- Experience in developing new project ideas, business plans and end to end project management.
- Ability to quickly grasp the nuances of a new sectors.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills, with exceptional attention to details.
- Organized; strong planning and project management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and articulation).
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, at all levels in an organization.
- Enthusiastic learner.
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams.
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives.
- Ability to multi-task, structure and manage intensive workloads.
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
In addition, the candidate must have an appreciation and curiosity for the social, economic and environmental challenges confronting both society and business.