Manager - Public Relations (2-4 yrs)
Manager - Public Relations
- We are seeking an experienced individual in the field of Public Relations.
- Candidate must have experience working in Public Relations for a B2B company or have an experience working with mostly B2B clients in a PR Firm.
- We are hiring for a UK based PR firm that focuses on B2B clients only.
- To plan, develop and implement PR Strategies.
- Responsible for writing and editing in-house newsletter, write-ups and website contents
- Building relationships with the media and writing reports on media coverage data.
- To prepare publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc.
- To maintain and update information on the company and website including uploading of new pages/information.
- Fostering industry relations through different means of promotions, to reach out different stakeholders of the rubber sector
- Content creating, editing and compiling E-Newsletter and other news releases
- Relevant experience in PR
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to interact with media houses
- Excellent English communication : written and spoken