Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting
Views:33961 Applications:1149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:502
Manager - Financial Research - KPO/Consulting Firm (7-11 yrs)
Are you someone with :
- 7-11 years experience in Financial and/or Investment Research in a KPO or Consulting Firm
- Extensive experience in financial modeling; forecasting; valuations; writing investment research
- Extensive experience in end-to-end management of projects
- Thorough knowledge of financial analysis and valuations, industry analysis, macroeconomic analysis
- Thorough understanding of various types of financial services clients for KPOs and their typical requirements
- Additional financial certifications such as CFA, CPA, courses on option pricing, bond valuation, risk management
Would be interested in a role that involves :
- Oversee financial and investment research projects for various clients including investment banks, corporate finance advisories, asset managers, hedge funds, private equity firms, large corporations and consultancy firms
Manage work on varied projects that may include :
- Equity and Fixed Income/Credit research, including company and sector reports, financial modeling, forecasting and valuation
- Comprehensive financial analysis of companies and peer benchmarking for corporate/ consulting clients
- Industry studies, Macroeconomic research
- Data-intensive tasks such as screening companies based on appropriate financial and operating metrics.
If you think this is you. Apply on the job and we will get back to you on your cellphone.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.