Head Talent Acquisition at Honasa Consumer ltd.
Views:2179 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:436
Mamaearth - Lead - Business Analyst (5-8 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Develop deep understanding of the data points collected and steer decisions in the right direction.
2. Build, test and deploy optimization and forecasting/prediction models to solve for business and product needs independently.
3. Lead a team of analysts to ensure high-quality outputs are delivered on time and within budget.
4. Communicating results of the models and analyze in a way that can be understood by the business.
5. Identify the optimization areas from the data and create steps to remove the inefficiencies.
6. Stay up to date with the latest analytical tools and techniques, and incorporate them into our analytical processes.
What are we looking for?
1. Strong foundation in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
2. Strong understanding of Python, SQL and excel.
3. 5+ years of experience in an analytics/DS role, with at least 1 years in a lead role.
4. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
5. A person who has a knack of converting insights into actions/products.
6. Experience in data visualization and dashboard development is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.