IPR Lawyer - In-House (1-4 yrs)
- Handling and Managing Intellectual Property(Trademarks and Copyrights) transactional work- flow Within legal team, Interfacing with Business units and attorney firms, Government agencies.
- Conducting Trademark searches, assisting in Trademark Filing, Prosecution, Opposition and Rectification matters.
- Drafting C&D Notices, taking action on trademark infringement and passing off.
- Drafting of IP License Agreement, Assignment Agreements. Collaborate and assist team members in business excellence, ISO and allied activities.
- Regular uploading and updation of trademark and copyright matters in the IP Management platform.
- Regular uploading and updation of trademark and copyright matters in the IP Management platform and Liaise with external attorneys, counsels, and IP law firms
- Legal research on Trademarks and Copyrights laws. Prepare concise articles on recent judgments, amendments and Notifications
- Compilation of MIS for periodic internal reviews