HR at Inspire One Consultants
Views:355 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
InspireOne - Associate - Leadership Development Practice (2-5 yrs)
Associate - Leadership Development Practice
Prefer 1 - 4 years of experience in L&D, Management Consulting, Leadership Development etc.
Qualification : MBA HR, M.A OB psychology from Tier 1, 2, 3 Colleges.
Objective of the Role : The role of an associate is to assist the Product/solution development team in the development and customization of InspireOne solutions through research and exploration. The aim is to support in the delivery of solution to the satisfaction of customers and project management.
Key elements of the Role :
Support in research, designing and developing solutions :
- Assisting the leadership practice team in new content development, productization, and customization of InspireOne Solutions
- Conducting background research regarding upcoming leadership, sales, and organization development solutions. Market analysis for ongoing Human Capital development trends. This also includes competitor profiling to gather Information on industry/competitors.
- Assisting the practice team with content/knowledge management.
- Supporting team with assessment development and optimizing existing assessments.
Proposal Creation and BD support :
- Research, identify and pursue opportunities for additional business with existing clients.
- Support SME & Consultants on proposal creation and customization for various clients.
Project Management :
- Meeting with the Clients for understanding of their requirements and proposing solutions based on his/her in-depth knowledge about the products.
- Conduct training need analysis, customize and contextualize solutions for various industries, product development and pre- sales support in terms of solutions and business closure.
Business Impact Analysis :
- Devising methods to objectively measure impact of different solutions and interventions related to individual role.
About InspireOne :
InspireOne as an organization has always been led by innovation and continuous growth. Our partnership with TACK TMI International and GI Group has enabled us with strong global network across 40-50 countries. Its access to a rich global knowledge base has allowed us to work with 400+ topmost companies across industries in India and globally to help them foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement. This has led to us winning prestigious Brandon Hall Award in 2021 and gold Brandon Hall award in 2022.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.