HR at Indus Insights and Analytical Services Private Limited
Views:724 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indus Insights - HR Manager - HR Business Partner/Center Of Excellence (3-5 yrs)
Position : HR Manager (COE + HRBP)
Company : Indus Insights
Location : Gurgaon
Reports Director HR
- Indus Insights is a leading Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning consulting firm, with clients across four continents. Clients of the firm are primarily in the banking, fintech, and insurtech verticals, and include two of the top 20 global banks, one of the top 10 payment processors in the world, one of the top 3 loan providers in the US, one of the Big Four banks in Australia, two of the largest banks in Singapore, one of the top 5 airlines in the US, and others.
- Indus Insights has experienced revenue growth of 50-70% year-on-year for the last five years. The firm is headed by senior business leaders from the consulting & analytics domains, with ~20 years of experience in blue chip firms such as Bain & Co, Capital One, Citibank, and Oliver Wyman. Indus Insights has an all-star team, consisting of top notch data scientists hired exclusively from Indias elite academic institutions. The company has about 100 employees and has offices in Gurgaon (Delhi NCR), Bangalore, and Wilmington, DE (USA).
- Indus Insights is VC funded, profitable, and includes global business leaders among its Advisory Board members and Angel Investors. More information on the firm can be found at www.indusinsights.com.
Why Indus Insights
- This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing organization. The company is projecting an annual growth rate of 50% for the next five years, which means that in five years, the firm will be 7 times its current size. Such growth creates tremendous opportunities for people to take on outsized responsibilities, work on a variety of strategic initiatives, fast track your career growth, and be a part of a winning team.
Purpose of your role:
- The objective of this role is to be a key member of HR COE & HRBP activities in India. This would include focus on the core COE HR functions like OD/ Talent Management/ L &D/ C&B etc. In addition, the role will focus on the HRBP activities for the entire employee lifecycle.
- The individual will also be expected to support the HR Director in critical priorities from time to time to enable broader team efficacy and success.
- The ideal candidate would have a planned growth path in the current role, she/he will get an opportunity to gain experience across multiple COE HR functions like L&D, Talent Management, OD etc. along with an exposure in the HRBP role.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Individual with 3-5 Years of HR work experience with some background in HR consulting or experience in working in a company with high talent density
- Should be detailed oriented and be comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Should possess excellent analytical skills and be a problem solver
- Should be able to navigate ambiguity well
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office tools (with focus on MS Excel and PowerPoint)
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.