Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:752 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Indian Political Action Committee - Specialist - HR Policy/Compliance (3-6 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee - HR Policy & Compliance Specialist
About the Job :
- I-PAC is looking for an ambitious and self-driven professional to join our team.
- This candidate will be responsible to draft, maintain and implement HR policies and compliance procedures from legal framework perspective.
- He/ She be responsible to plan, direct, or coordinate activities from the organizational level to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory standards as per government norms.
- The candidate will also be responsible to ensure HR practices are in compliance with I-PAC values and internal policies.
Job Responsibilities :
- Draft Organizational policies & compliances as per regulatory and legal requirement
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
- Successful implementation of policies & compliance metrics among the employees of I-PAC through trainings and emails
- Plan and implement employee training on policies and procedures
- Verify that all organization and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated to respective stakeholders on a timely basis
- Proactively discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees
- Be vigilant regarding changes/ updates in industry policies, trends, and best practices and assess the impact of these changes on organizational processes
- Advise internal management on the implementation or operation of compliance programs - Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress
- Organize and conduct periodic audits of HR- related records, HR Programs/Trainings, formulate recommendations regarding any findings
- Employee materials such as Handbooks, New Hire Paperwork, policies, etc. should be updated with regard to current HR related policy and procedures and content as per legal requirements
- Assist & perform other HR compliance related analysis and projects as required
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews
Minimum Qualifications :
- Must have 3 to 6 years of professional experience in HR in policies and compliance
- Must be an MBA graduate from a top-tier institute
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional work streams (IT, Security, HR, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws, including anti-discrimination, harassment, and retaliation laws, and labour laws
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision-making
- Passionate about employee & employer benefits
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Team player with excellent people communication skills, listening, presentation and writing skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of working virtually with people of varied technical backgrounds and cultures
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently
- High attention to detail with commitment to accuracy & process
Location : Hyderabad (Shall be open to travel as per business requirement)
We are looking for professionals who can join within 30 days from the day of selection.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well