Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1135 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
Indian Political Action Committee - Social Media Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-8 yrs)
We are looking for an individual, who will be responsible for social media marketing including increasing brand awareness, developing content, promotion, engagement, and conversation strategies. As a part of I-PAC's Digital Team, you will develop and run innovative campaigns to help expand the reach of our campaign properties and content themes. You will provide high-quality writing and editing support for external communications including, but not limited to, event invitations, digital communications, talking points and digital and/or social media posts under tight deadlines.
- Manage and design digital campaigns at a massive scale and engage millions of people through Social Media channels
- Content creation for campaign pages, banners, and other social media assets as needed through primary and secondary research
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Collaborate with various units like Research, Video, Content and Marketing to conceptualize and disseminate information
- Liaison with I-PAC field teams to ensure complete synchronization between field activity and digital operations
- Keep up with all political developments and suggest campaign interventions as and when required
Minimum Qualifications :
- Postgraduate or graduate degree from premier institutes
- Understanding of social media platforms and digital best practices, SEO and web traffic metrics, experience with video content creation and storyboarding
- Professionals with minimum 2 years of experience in managing digital campaigns and/or content creation.
- Willingness to travel extensively and long working hours.
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics etc.
- Hands-on experience with google and Facebook products for reporting and measuring KPIs.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.