Talent Acquisition Specialist at Indiamart Intermesh Limited
Views:372 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
IndiaMart - Regional Manager - Sales (4-10 yrs)
- This is a leadership role and the job encompasses the responsibility of a region comprising 80+ sales professionals, 5-8 ASMs, and 5-6 channel partners.
- He shall be responsible for the region's sales growth by managing channel partners life cycle and ensure smooth running of sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition.
- The role will involve recruiting & managing channel partners and sales force in the appointed channels, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
Job Summary :
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client's work status, and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures, and presenting the sales reports.
- Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function, and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & retain respective teams by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitor key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance with incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collect market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for the formulation of policy & strategy.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company products and services.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, and product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- Ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- Ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance reviews for his/her team on regular basis.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Hands on experience in building channel partners and in leading a large team in Sales Acquisition Processes
- Build Rapport with team via consultative sales approach
- Strong listening, questioning and networking skills
- Report management/ analysis/alignment skills
- 4-6 years of relevant sales experience with 3+ years of team handling experience.
- At-least 3+ years of experience in managing a Team in a successful Direct marketing/ Space Selling/ Banking / Insurance/ Services organization.
- Preferably from Dotcom, Media, Internet, Banking or Insurance Industry.
- Should have managed at least a team of 50- 60+ sales professionals at least once.
Qualifications : MBA from Premium Institute