ICICI Bank - Product Manager - Credit Cards - AMEX Network (1-8 yrs)
- Working with the Bank product team and Amex network team to create new products / cobrands with AMEX network.
- Product proposition tweaks in existing products on the credit cards on Amex platform
- Competition benchmarking on the credit cards on Amex platform and modifications based on business requirements. Work with Amex network partner and benchmark key metrics in the industry.
- Publish acquisitions data from all channels on Amex issuance fortnightly. Authorise the Amex PPR report on a monthly basis for incentive payout.
- Maintain product cost, network fee and work on improving cost and revenue efficiencies. Driving process improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- Managing the annual operation plan for credit cards on Amex platform.
- Own the product, operations and fulfillment related processes, ensuring that there is a seamless experience for the customer.
Marketing and Support
- Working with creative design agency and creating marketing communication plan.
- Create collaterals like welcome kit, collaterals, sales kit to create the differentiator and push credit cards on Amex platform.
- Support Sales team (includes tele-calling) with collaterals/channel support material and training in order to drive credit cards on Amex platform.
- Projects related to digital channels and with cross functional teams to get a superior experience on all digital channels.
- Support Phone Banking and Customer Service teams for all AMEX related queries.
- Work on spends and activation campaigns on the credit cards on Amex platform through various media channels.
- PNL management - Responsibility for product & business metrics credit cards on Amex platform (sales, revenue, costs, portfolio metrics, feature-utilization etc.).
- Campaign Management: Designing and executing marketing campaigns -driving customer engagement including deployment of marketing budgets and working with customer acquisition and brand teams to meet campaign objectives.
- Relationship Management: Working with internal teams -customer support, technology, sales team and operations teams for smooth delivery of business objectives and customer experience.
- Responsible for day-to-day workings, governance, quality and compliance of all relevant aspects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.