HSBC - Analyst - Credit Analysis Unit (1-5 yrs)
Purpose of Department
Our objective is to provide Global Banking and Markets with a single, global onboarding and account maintenance service that uses service company operating principles and a consistent service proposition to deliver high-quality client service, robust client diligence, and process excellence and standardization across each onboarding function from one integrated global team.
The Role requires the Analysts to be a part Corporates Credit Analysis Team in Bangalore which supports UK, US, France, Hong Kong, Middle East, Japan, India, Singapore, Canada & Spain. In addition, the analyst would also be required to liaise with the business and locally with the supporting Departments which would enable him/her to carry out the duties.
Primary Responsibilities will include the following activities:
- Undertake high quality industry, competitor and client level analysis for Global Banking (GB) Relationship Management (RM) Team (Corporate).
- Analysis of financial documentation and supplemental data to support lending decision-making and recommending credit requests to appropriately meet business needs.
- Preparing credit analyses in support of new and existing business relationships.
- Personally develop and maintain strong working relationships with GBM Relationship Managers / Associates along with executives in Risk to ensure that all risks to the business, financial and non-financial, are properly recognized and thoughtfully mitigated in proposals.
- Ensure that all work is delivered within agreed timeframes, PLAs and meets the required high quality standard.
- Pro-actively suggest and design improvements in process workflow, where applicable.
- C.A. / Masters in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent is essential and any professional qualification is desirable.
- Highly proficient at Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English, proficient in credit writing in English, hard-working, organized, diligent, and above all a good team player
Please share your profile along with below details :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.