Manager - Talent Acquisition and HRBP at Homelane.com
Views:1242 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
HomeLane - Finance Controller (7-10 yrs)
Role description :
This is a high impact visibility role at HomeLane. The financial controller will be a senior leader, reporting into the CFO responsible for all compliance and accounting. This is an opportunity to be a part of the team which is building out great business in the online / offline furniture business.
As a Finance Controller, your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Lead and manage the finance operations & accounts team
- People Management - Hire, Mentor team and coach team groom for higher responsibilities along with providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Play an important role in implementation of organization-wide ERP solutions and lead the finance vertical in ERP core team
- Responsible for managing various activities such as monthly closing, Cash flow, Balance Sheet, P&L Analysis along with COGS, WIP, FG and inventory valuation and variance analysis.
Responsible for Financial Reporting, Including AR, AP, FA, petty cash and Record to Report, and all related processes.
- Develop, implement and monitor accounting policies to strengthen internal financial and business controls
- Develop, document and monitor Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
- Handle all audit matters such as Statutory Audit, Internal Audit and GST
- Along with leadership team, drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth
- Cost controllership, monitoring budget vs actual for each department and work with department heads to identify opportunities to improve cost structure
- Stakeholder Management - Internal team and external stakeholders like vendors, consultants and auditors.
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government agencies
- Direct and Indirect Tax accounting and reporting and manage relevant audits.
What we are looking for :
- Chartered Accountant with 8-10 Years post qualification experience preferably in MNC manufacturing/ Indian mid segment manufacturing companies
- Certification in GST is an added advantage
- Strong bias for action, customer centricity and deep-dive traits
- Spotless ethics & disciplinary record