Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:991 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Home Credit - Senior Executive - Legal & Compliance - LLB (3-5 yrs)
Incumbent would be responsible for assisting in compliances with laws applicable to NBFCs in managing projects, drafting of agreements and adherence to corporate governance standards.
- Coordinate with functional teams to implement compliances.
- Liaise with experts, legal counsels and consultants.
- Ensuring that all the requisite policies required by local law and/ or HC Group are prepared and approved/ reviewed by the appropriate authority before implementation.
- Participate in the audits and regulatory inspections conducted and timely closure of all audit relating to Compliance.
- Assist in reviewing various products/ services/ processes of the Company designed for retail customers from legal/ compliance perspective and research on applicable RBI Norms, KYC, data privacy and contract law related issues.
- Drafting of simple but close ended legal agreements, amendments etc.
- Interpretation of laws = Legal research, Dissemination and communication of all new and revised laws in India.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Company Secretary (CS) from ICSI mandatory and Law graduate from reputed college.
- Must have atleast 3 years experience post qualification.
- Past experience of working in compliance department of listed NBFCs/ Bank/ Payment Bank/ e-wallet/ Small Finance Bank/ Fintech in retail segment.
- Past experience in handling listing compliances, issuance of debentures, securitization deals.
- Working knowledge on finance/ taxation aspect is also required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work individually & with teams
- Problem solving approach