HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:389 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Home Credit - Assistant Vice President - Market Intelligence - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Market Intelligence
To lead and manage Market Intelligence department. The person would be responsible to solve business issues through research by working closely with CXOs and other business heads.
1. Guide a small team, who are well equipped to manage all kinds of research activities and also work as an Individual Contributor for delivery of market and customer insights.
2. Monitor the research activities, while making sure that outputs are headed in the right direction.
3. Maintain close interaction with product/business teams and identify key business issues where consumer insights can be the solution.
4. Effectively communicate research findings/actionable which can be prioritized to solve the identified business issues.
5. Develop a deep understanding of Home Credit business activities and use the business understanding to present consumer insights to the leadership team.
6. Act as a thought leader on industry trends, competitive landscape and Home Credit's market position
7. Responsible for providing regular updates on market shares, competitive position of Home Credit as well as insights on traditional competition along with new players entering the market
Need to have areas:
1. MBA from A listed business school
2. 8-10 years of experience in Market Research and Consumer Insights who can lead all kinds of researches - quantitative (segmentation/ conjoint), qualitative (IDIs, FGDs), User research for digital platforms/ apps, secondary research projects
3. Excellent presentation skills with strong written and verbal communication
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Ideally should be in similar role in banking or financial industry
6. Managing CXO level stakeholders or clients is a must