Recruiter at Hevo Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:4848 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Hevo Data - Talent Acquisition Specialist - Leadership Hiring (2-5 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Leadership Hiring
About Hevo Data, Inc (HevoData.com)
At Hevo, we are building a Unified Data Platform for Real-time Analytics to help companies to analyze their data from multiple sources.
We are a one-year-old start-up, backed by Tier-A venture capital firm - IDG Ventures. The founders have previously built a start-up (SpoonJoy - Funded by SAIF Partners and Acquired by Grofers).
We are a small team of < 10 people working on a cutting-edge problem to make companies data-driven.
Hevo Data in News - https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/03/hevo-data-gets-1m-in-seed-funding-to-streamline-data-integration/
Hevo Data Website: https://HevoData.com
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find Leadership Talent that is both rare and in high demand
- Reach out to passive candidates directly, sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Angel List, etc.)
- Coordinating with the teams internally to identify recruitment needs
- Single point of contact for coordinating with sourcing agencies
- Building long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- The primary point of contact for all candidates from the first email to close, organizing and scheduling interviews
Required Skills and Experience :
- 2+ years technical sourcing and/or recruiting experience with a technical recruiting agency or in-house recruiting team pref at an early or growth phase startup
- Proven track record of direct sourcing and an excellent understanding of how to use direct sourcing channels i.e. headhunting, networking, employee referral, social media, etc.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, AngelList, Github, etc )
- Ability to work effectively within a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to be a great brand ambassador, as we will expect you to always deliver an amazing candidate experience