Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:453 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Statutory Approvals (13-22 yrs)
1. Comprehensive statutory compliance.
2. Relationship building with Government Authorities.
3. Dealing with Land & Revenue related matters.
4. Contribution to Divisional Initiatives.
Job Description -
1. To manage all regulatory matters of various courts and regulatory offices for Land & Revenue related matters across India including Property Tax matters.
2. Built and maintain strong, trustworthy relationship with Governmental authorities that help enhance the company's image and solve various company issue and needs.
3. Managing all approvals related to building permissions, Town Planning, DCPR 2034, MRTP, ULC, RERA, etc.
4. Liaise with States Government agencies, MCGMs, Building Proposals Dept, Ward offices for getting various approvals related to land & revenue matters, new projects, estate management as required by the businesses of G&B & GC.
5. Managing relationships with Political leaders, Senior Govt. Officials, should possess excellent understanding of functioning of Govt & Local bodies.
6. Monitoring economic, political, regulatory & legal framework, gathering information on developments and changes in policy issues in company's interest.
7. Maintaining State level coordination, Government/Public Affairs, Regulator Development, Policy, Public Relations, Corporate Affairs & liaison activities.
8. Managing entire framework of statutory approvals across the life cycle i.e. from land procurement to project conceptualization and project construction & maintenance.
9. Facilitating, supporting & providing strategic insight to Construction / Technical Teams to execute various projects/ assignments, etc.
10. Interfaced with State government offices including CM Office, Secretariat, Cabinet Ministers, MAITRI or Police Head Quarter etc. for obtaining various clearances, approvals, compliances.
11. Ensuring processing of proposals for services viz. Water Supply, Drainage Disposal, Electricity supply, for Industrial Maintenance and Housing Projects undertaken by company.
12. Co-ordination and communication with Statutory Consultants to liaise with Government Authorities and Statutory Bodies.
13. Ensuring timely statutory payments relating to company's properties.
14. Coordinate with the Legal Department in their submissions and filing appeals in land matters, providing the necessary support for the same.
15. Coordinating with various departments like Design, Structural, MEP, Site Engineers etc. to ensure approvals are obtained as per planned project timelines.
16. Managing and Co-coordinating with various MCGM officials during scrutiny of projects and plans.
17. Support G&B wide CSR initiatives where involvement of statutory teams involvement is required.
18. Ensuring good relations with residents of project area and surroundings for successful Public hearing for environment clearances.
19. Maintaining positive relations with print & electronic media.
20. Team management and Development
21. Contribution to various divisional initiatives such as; IMS, Business Excellence, Kaizen, Safety, etc.
Qualification: Bachelor in Architecture
Experience: 15 years relevant experience out of which 10 years should be in Statutory Approvals function.
1. Experience in Public relation and Management of statutory approvals.
2. Well versed with rules and system for setting-up new Projects & Industries.
3. Knowledge of statutes & acts like; Town Planning, DCPR 2034, MRTP, ULC, etc.
4. Decision Making
5. Communication skills
6. Project Management techniques
7. Team building
8. Knowledge of Legislations and policies and optimum utilization of the same