Senior Manager - HR at Edtech Startup by Hero Group
Views:6314 Applications:1615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Head - Human Resource - EdTech Startup (10-20 yrs)
Would you like to be part of an exciting, innovative and high-growth EdTech startup from one of the largest and most well-respected business houses in the country - the Hero Group?
The illustrious and renowned US$5 billion diversified Hero Group is a conglomerate of Indian companies with primary interests and operations in automotive manufacturing, financing, renewable energy, electronics manufacturing and education. The Hero Group (BML Munjal family) companies include Hero MotoCorp, Hero FinCorp, Hero Future Energies, Rockman Industries, Hero Electronix, Hero Mindmine and the BML Munjal University.
As part of our continuous efforts to reach out to more and more students across the country, we are in the process of building a new edtech platform. Our vision is to offer uniquely designed programs across domains and functions that are mapped to real roles and industry-demand.
The focus will be on disrupting and reimagining university education & skilling for working professionals by offering high-impact online certification and degree programs. It's time to put the fun back in learning!
Job Description :
- Hire and retain the right talent
- Drive the organization culture
- Devise HR Processes & Policies with apt market benchmarking from the competitors in similar space
- Drive employee life cycle management and create great employee experienceDevise best in class compensation strategy for the new hire attraction and retention
- Devise best in class compensation strategy for the new hire attraction and retention
- Setting up the HR governances and operating metrices
- Align staffing needs and enable plans, tools/ technologies to enable future growth
What we are looking for?
- Proven work experience as an HR head
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Excellent people management skills and communicator
- Exposure of building and working with new age technology start-up in high growth environment
- Ed-tech experience preferred
What's on offer?
Be part of the core founding team of a disruptive start-up in the ed-tech space