Associate Consultant at bask HR
Views:1168 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - City Operations - Internet/Online - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-15 yrs)
JD for City Operations Head
- Looking for Experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the Operations, supply chain and logistics industry, Skilled in P&L and ground operations management.
- Highly Focused, Goal oriented and dedicated professional who can do multi-Task on several projects at one go and possess excellent decision-making ability.
- Problem solver, ability to strategize, lead a team, handle a large team, ability to build a business from scratch and scale it at speed.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, quick thinker, somebody who ready to fold the sleeves and go on the ground to execute the tasks.
- Should be strong in data and process management, and drive business effectively.
- New product & services launching in new city.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Meet aggressive sales & operations targets on a monthly basis. Will oversee the company's ops team and all projects they undertake, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules.
- Build, coach and manage cross-functional teams. Should be able to work with a large team and inspire them to reach their goals.
- Own top-line, bottom-line and customer experience metrics for the City.
- Drive high-performance across all the team and metrics.
- Assimilate data and provide actionable insights on customer experience & operational efficiency.
- Solve day-to-day operational issues.
- Plan and ensure sustainable long-term growth and profitability of the city. To be successful as a lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems.
- 5+ years of experience of P&L ownership experience
- Tier-1 MBA preferred
- Past hands-on sales or operations experience must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.