HR Team at HDFC Bank Ltd.
Views:2133 Applications:619 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
HDFC Bank - Project Finance Role - Investment Banking - Real Estate/Roads/Infra/Transportation - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-8 yrs)
- Lead the execution of Project Finance mandates across Real Estate, Roads, Infrastructure, Transportation sectors.
- Developing term sheets, mandate letters and assistance in negotiating terms and conditions with the client for Project Finance and acquisition finance deals for infrastructure assets
- Review and comment on key project agreements (PPA, Concession Agreement, Throughput Agreement etc)
- Developing project finance models and carrying out detailed sensitivities on key parameters
- Developing terms of appointment of lenders advisors (technical, commercial, legal, insurance etc)
- Anchoring due diligence report reviews and resolving queries and issues
- Developing Information Memorandum for Debt/Equity syndication
- Assisting the syndication process
- Managing the review and finalization of project agreement documentation with legal counsel (Facility Agreement, Security Agreements etc)
- Managing the process of satisfaction of CPs
- Managing the disbursement of the loans after meeting all CPs
- Monitoring the subsequent performance of the case
- Candidate should have familiarity with India's regulatory framework for the relevant sectors.
Should have interest and motivation in developing a long term career in Project Finance
- CA / MBA from a reputed / premier Institute
- 3-8 years of relevant experience, with depth of transaction experience. Strong understanding of assigned industry group
- Very strong relationship skills and Good team player
- Maintain and enforce high levels of compliance standards