Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1308 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Group Head - Compensation Rewards & Performance - Consulting Firm (18-23 yrs)
Group Head- Compensation, Rewards and Performance
POSITION CORE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Leadership Performance Management; Manage the Performance Management process across the Group (Leadership Balanced Score Cards)
- Rewards Strategy; Design and execute Performance and Rewards Strategy, Short & long-term incentive plans for the senior leadership and other critical talent cohorts.
- Lead the entire C&B portfolio for the Group which is collectively an employee base of 24000 and ensure effective design and delivery of the compensation philosophy across all companies within the Group
- Ideate, create and deliver executive compensation plans for the entity while working closely with the Group CHRO and leading a team
- HR Analytics; Develop measurement framework for C&B processes and critical metrics for enabling talent decisions
- Digital HR; Create and execute e-HR road map encompassing enterprise-wide HR digital narrative by identifying opportunities for Automation, Reimagining the HR Process etc
- Provide the COE expertise to the group companies in the related areas
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- M.B.A. with HR specialization or Masters in the relevant field from an institute of repute
- Master's degree and ~18 to 22 years of progressive experience in HR or Master's degree and 15 years of progressive experience in HR
- 8+ years in leadership roles, as Performance and Rewards leader, HR Business Partner or generalist with involvement in Performance & Rewards, Digital HR, change management, process improvement, compensation,
- Experience with a conglomerate of a diversified businesses and experience in consulting background will be preferred
- Strong Digital and Analytical skills, Exposure to LTI Schemes and Programs Prevalent.
- In-depth knowledge of business management concepts and practical applications gained through cross-functional business experience and business administration.