Gartner - Senior Business Analyst - IIM/ISB/XLRI/SP Jain (1-3 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Were the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role :
Service Operations Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon is responsible for ensuring Client retention. The Service Ops Associate will be a part of this team and will be responsible for driving retention through Client Engagement plans.
What you will do :
- Drive retention and Net Customer Value Increase (NCVI) by empowering service delivery groups and sales in some of the several initiatives as required:
- Produce engagement plans for clients that connect Gartner product offerings to client needs by working with Client Partners, thereby displaying value we could provide
- Conceive, build and continuously enhance systems and tool as a Business Product Owner that would enable our Service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way
- Streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives
- Innovate on initiatives that would save time for our Service associates allowing them to call and engage more clients
- Find opportunities to automate content or process and working with IT so it could lead to productivity increase and time savings
- Conduct outside-in and inside-out research and analysis to identify Client's Mission Critical Priorities and map them to best of Gartner assets
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation in the outside-in analysis initiative
- Collaborate with Data Science teams to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Innovate through analytical methods ways to improve productivity in any of our initiatives while automating to retain/improve quality of recommendations
- Identify opportunities to improve templates for outside-in- s, proposal etc. by analyzing how Service and Sales is leverage what we products Vs. what they share
- Measure the impact of the OSI and other initiatives in a quantifiable way, thereby leading to business process improvements and new initiatives for retention uplift or cost savings or time savings.
- Communicate to stakeholders and senior management on updates related to your initiatives
What you'll need:
- Masters from top Bschools - Tier 1 schools only
Who you are:
- A professional with atleast 1 year of work experience in a top IT related company; management consulting companies but with IT client experience is a plus
- 1-3 years in a business role in an IT or consulting or analytical company a plus
- Specific work experience related to focus on research and building business recommendations a plus
- Other work experience related to research or technology a plus
- Hands-on IT experience a plus
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.