HR at FreightBro Logistics Pvt Ltd
Views:649 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Freightify - Associate/Senior Associate - Customer Success (2-5 yrs)
Associate / Senior Associate Customer Success | Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai
Freightify is a logistics technology start-up aiming to revolutionize the trillion-dollar freight industry with technology. In a world, where everything is accessible on the touch screen of smartphones, it would not be a surprise if we had a technology that made the logistics process swift and easy as a fiddle. We intend to solve this by democratizing technology for the entire freight ecosystem and make the freight lifecycle swift, efficient, and straightforward.
- We are looking for a passionate person to join our customer success team. You will report to and jointly work with the Freightify RMS platform leads.
- Your duties will include managing all customer renewals, identifying and winning opportunities to grow revenue from existing customers and devising new strategies to increase revenue.
- Also, ensure customers always derive enough value from Freightify RMS platform to become ambassadors who drive great reviews/referrals for Freightify
- Train customers to utilize the Freightify platform for their use case
- Plan, implement and manage renewal initiatives
- Identify opportunities and grow revenue from existing customers
- Ensure customers dont churn
- Review and manage customer relationships and usage of the Freightify platform
- Work with sales and product development teams collaboratively to improve the Freightify RMS platform
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions to increase value to customers
- You love solving difficult, open-ended problems
- You enjoy taking ownership, learn quickly, and get things done
- You are comfortable with ambiguity in the absence of perfect information
- You have awesome stakeholder management skills, enabling you to collaborate with all levels of the org, as well as liaise with customers and other external parties
- You have strong analytical skills, and are highly proficient in Excel, PPT, and Word
- 2+ years of proven experience in freight forwarding/SaaS
- Being customer-centric
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in/understanding of Freight forwarding / Shipping Industry / Logistics software