Senior HR Recruiter at Franklin Templeton
Views:791 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Franklin Templeton - Junior Research Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Junior Research Analyst
Franklin Templeton India is looking to hire an equity research analyst to support its team of portfolio managers and senior research analysts.
The role provides a great opportunity to work with one of the top public market investment team in India. FT manages over US$10bn in equity AUM in India across our mutual funds and emerging market funds.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of Junior Research Analyst?
- The role will involve identifying equity investment opportunities through analysis of stocks and sectors including modelling of financial projections.
- It will require interacting with company management, industry experts and conducting channel checks.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Ideal profile would be a person with 2-3 years of experience post CA or MBA from top tier college.
- In addition to candidates with equity research experience, we are also open to those with other experience but familiarity with financial statements and modelling.
- This is a Chennai based role where most of our India investments team is located.