TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:3187 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Flipkart - Director - Talent Acquisition - Non Tech - eKart (12-19 yrs)
- Build and execute end to end hiring strategy with a strong focus on Cost control, Quality of hire for both Lateral and Volume Non Tech hiring for the Supply chain vertical - Ekart.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with senior stakeholders, attracting and selecting appropriate talent.
- Lead Manpower Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting activities for volume hiring.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes, identify key sourcing channels, develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Enhance existing channels of sourcing and incorporate new channels to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Optimize hiring cost
- Create, define dashboards, metrics, measurements of success and conduct regular reporting to key stakeholders.
- Build, mentor and lead a team.
- Design, review, oversee and ensure compliance of various recruiting processes, policies & systems.
Desired Skills and experience :
- Candidates with 12+ years of extensive experience into Lateral and Volume hiring.
- Candidate should have both, good pedigree as well as have an undying motivation to excel as per Flipkart's culture.
- Relevant experience in E-Commerce/Retail/FMCG/Supply Chain industry.
- Analytical problem-solving.
- People-centric approach.
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection at all levels.
- Must have a broad understanding of the external market.
- A collaborative approach, effective program management experience and an ability to influence senior leadership regarding critical talent decisions.