Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:5455 Applications:1510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
EY - Associate Manager - Supply Chain Management Advisory - TSE Team (5-8 yrs)
TSE team support group provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, Operational Restructuring and Performance Improvement services. Transactions Strategy Execution team works closely with their counterpart teams primarily made up of members of both the EY through offshore support in India as well as onshore support in EY US and client locations.
We're looking for Associate Managers with expertise in Supply Chain Advisory Including Sourcing, Planning Cost Reduction and Working Capital Improvement, SKU Rationalization
- Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in a particular industry (e.g., manufacturing, life sciences, consumer product goods, industrial products, technology, retail, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Design the cost effective & optimized SCM
- Assess risks across the value chain
- Experience in providing advisory services in the supply chain and at least more than one of the following operational areas that impact the supply chain function: assessments, supply chain strategy, distribution/logistics (inbound, outbound, return), inventory management, procurement and sourcing, lean-six sigma, sales and operations planning, cost reduction.
- Supply Chain Advisory (Sourcing, Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehousing, Distribution and Transportation)
- Performance Improvement (SG&A Cost Reduction, Manufacturing Optimization, Working Capital Improvement, SKU Rationalization etc.)
- Sales & marketing - CRM or Supply Chain Manufacturing execution system (MES)/ Supply Chain Planning Systems