Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:126 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Executive - Presales - BFSI (3-9 yrs)
LeadSquared is currently seeking a highly motivated Presales Executive to join its Pre-sales Team in Mumbai / Delhi-NCR / Bangalore.
LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution SaaS platform used by over 100,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses. LeadSquared differentiates itself by focusing on high-velocity sales processes and solving industry specific problems better than others. Education, Financial Services and Consumer Marketplaces are the key focus areas for LeadSquared.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like GAJA Capital, Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
LeadSquared is looking for Presales Executives, who will work in close collaboration with sales team to create solutions and drive business closures. This role is v. critical as it will directly impact sales, revenue, customer acquisition and customer satisfaction.
- To deliver a high-quality experience to the prospects & customers during engagement, acquisition, and on-boarding.
- Present and Demonstrate end-to-end product capabilities to all required point-of-contacts at prospect's / customer's end.
- Create Solution Document / Business Proposals, respond to RFQs/RFPs and create quick proof-of-concepts / custom demos / integrations to help sales team negotiate contracts and drive deal closures.
- Understand the software and tools- ecosystem of each prospect/customer and come up with most optimal ways of connecting LeadSquared to them.
- Assess the customer needs and arrive at the best solution via close collaboration with client's POCs, sales team, product/technology team, delivery team and partner teams, as required.
- Gain thorough understanding of the product/platform and continuously learn from new product updates and pitch them appropriately to the clients, based on their requirements.
- Gain continuous knowledge of competition landscape and their offerings across all required domains and regions.
- Providing continuous feedback to product development / delivery team / sales team w.r.t. new trends / solution expectation from the customer sides based on market demand / research.
- Continuous engagement with technology, delivery, partners and 3rd party technology vendors to drive innovations and enhancements to product / platform, thereby creating new opportunities for up-sell / cross-sell across various domains / business verticals and across all regions.
- Follow best practices and drive process efficiencies / automations & technology innovations.
- Should aim to become the solution expert and go-to-person for the regional sales team to provide solutions to cater to various customer demands and business needs.
- Build strong relationships with clients & partners and continuously explore upsell / cross-sell opportunities for LeadSquared product or services with them, in close collaboration with Sales Team / Customer Success Team.
- Participate actively and deliver Knowledge Sharing Sessions & Trainings to internal teams / partners.
- Engineering (preferably from CS). MBA (Sales / Marketing / Finance). Data science / statistics background would be a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in Pre-sales role (preferably in BFSI domain).
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills, addressing all key pain points of the client at hand.
- High degree of expertise in making presentations / proposals and contracts with good commercial sense.
- Excellent aptitude, problem-solving skills and quick prototyping / proof-of-concept-creation skills.
- Should have good exposure and experience w.r.t creating business / commercial proposals and responding to RFQs / RFPs etc.
- Should be passionate about customer-facing roles.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and drive executions quickly.
- Knowledge & Experience in SaaS, CRM Tools, Sales & Marketing Tools, Cloud/AWS would be a plus.
- Good understanding of how cloud-based platforms/applications are delivered and consumed.
- Good understanding of unique features and challenges of SaaS applications (web and mobile)
- Knowledge of software tools and technologies, prevalent in the BFSI sector and how they get integrated, would be a plus.
- Should be focussed on delivering results with Quality and possess ability to multi-task.
- Should have excellent work ethics and be a wonderful team player and collaborator.
- Knowledge of latest tools, technologies and innovations is equally important, e.g., knowledge of bots, AI/ML, Propensity, etc. would be a plus.
- Hands on experience as a programmer (in any language - web/mobile development) would be a plus.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills would a plus.
- A stint in start up / early stage organisation would be a plus.