Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:62 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Enterprise Architect/Project Manager - EAPM - Global Refinery - Shared Services (7-12 yrs)
Enterprise Architect and Project Manager (EAPM) with Global Refinery (Shared Services)
Role : Enterprise Architect and Project Manager (EAPM) with Global Refinery (Shared Services)
Skills Must :
1. Seasoned track record of delivering business change projects - Strong Project Management
2. Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Enterprise Architect / Solution Architecture
3. Seasoned MES experience in Oil & Gas
Purpose is to oversea and manage the Enterprise Architecture and implement various digital projects :
Enterprise Architecture Design & Ownership
- Accountable for designing and execution of short and long term strategic Road Map for Enterprise Architecture
- Lead the Enterprise Architecture Simplification Plan delivery. From initial creation, influence stakeholders, deployment and embed within the business
- Collaborate and align with IT Operations and Information Security principles on the EA road map, covering license and regulatory compliances related to Data and information services
- Be the front face of Enterprise Architecture across the organization
- Accountable for ensuring project goals are achieved.
- Shape and lead project proposals or plans to determine a time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and the assignment of available departmental resources to various project phases.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle and confer with project staff to outline a work plan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.