Senior Manager at DMI Finance
Views:1075 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
DMI Finance - AVP - Operations - Consumer Credit - Digital Lending Segment (10-15 yrs)
Develop, assess, and implement financial objectives and operational policy; Act as key advisor on resource enhancement and operational policy, providing guidance, education, and training; Oversee and assist management with annual budgeting, works towards reducing cost and in resource allocation; Utilize metrics to assess and drive operational performance, ensuring objectives are met
1. BAU Planning
- Drive overall operations, design SLAs, TATs to reduce the error rate and keep within the agreed benchmark
- Set up processes for the digital lending business and enjoying hands on experience in managing LOS, Virtual Assistant, Salesforce Service cloud and Customer Insights
- Ensure new processes to provide error free transaction support and adhere to traditional regulatory requirements required by RBI
- Guide & train the team on new process and integrations to increase efficiency and output
2. Stakeholder Management & New Channel Partner Onboarding
- Identify the needs of the channel partners and help them design processes to support business between both the organizations
- Design new processes to improve the interaction of systems from process point of view to reduce the lapse in the overall process
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with our channel partners and maintaining them over time
- Identify the needs of the channel partners and help them design processes to support business between both the organizations.
- Design new processes to improve the interaction of systems from process point of view to reduce the lapse in the overall process.
4. Process enhancements & improvements
- Collaborate with Business, Compliance, Risk and Technology functions and responsible for GL control and regulatory reporting for the Consumer Business
- Monitors Surveillance across Fintech Partners from KYC and AML perspective and helps in process innovation to reduce cost and faster addressal of the customer's need.
- Design and innovate existing process within the department to identify and implemented technology that can push towards paperless journey for the customers experience.
5. Vendor & Cost Management
- Ensure cost control through an ongoing business process re-engineering projects, increased productivity, and vendors re-negotiations wherever changes are required.
- Analyze internal staff costing to control expenses and for better manpower planning.
6. Team Management
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
- Guide & train the team on new process and integrations to increase efficiency and output.
- Support team on Skill improvement wherever required.
- Minimum Qualification required: Diploma / Postgraduate
b) Work Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Should have Banking & Lending operations background.
- Should have updated knowledge of lending process and solutions available for digital lending platforms.
- Exposure of Stakeholder and team management Experience in designing and maintaining the process Governance framework is additional.
- Sound knowledge of Operational Framework, Regulatory Requirements, and industry practices in digital lending.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Vendor management experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.