Assistant Manager - Recruitment at DCDC Kidney Care
Views:3941 Applications:659 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
DCDC Kidney Care - Manager - Human Resources - Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- Performance Management System: Implementation & Administration
- Managing the implementation of the performance management framework and activities in the organization. Handling related queries / communication. Providing inputs for enhancements based on operational realities and employee feedback.
- Formulation of KRAs : Ensure Goal setting for each employee in lined with organizational goal
- KRA/KPI review and rating and preparation of Variable payouts
- Collect, collate and compile performance updates for PAN India team on Quarterly basis
- Identification of Individual Developmental needs and relating it to T&D
- Coordinating for the implementation of processes for improvement of performance management activities and provide status updates
Employee Engagement Activities :
- Design and Implement various buzz activities for better engagement and high motivational level thus enhanced productivity
- Ensure fun at the work place
- Celebrate employees- birthday and all religion festival time to time
- Spot, monthly, quarterly and yearly reward
Organization Development :
- Development of Job Descriptions for all the unique positions with the involvement of functional heads
- Creation of HR Manual: Guide to all HR policies & procedures
- Design, deploy and regularly update Employee handbook
- Facilitating open communication channels in the organization to promote openness and transparency across hierarchical levels.
- Creation of appropriate culture & quality workplace environment by introducing reward & recognition, suggestion scheme, open communication forums & work life balance practices
Training & Development :
- Ensure identification of training and developmental needs of individuals and implementation of processes for providing required training
- Training Need Identification
- Preparation and rollout of Organization Training Calendar - TC.
- Interact with the trainers about the training needs and help them in the formation of specific training programs.
- Establish an effective training feedback mechanism aimed at continuous improvement of learning & development process
- Feedback Analysis report for all trainings and communicating the scores to the respective trainers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.