Head - BU(Talent Acquisition) at Analytics India Magazine
Views:574 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Scientist - Advanced Machine Learning - Management Consulting (5-8 yrs)
Data Scientist - Advanced ML - Bangalore Area
Department : Digital
About the Company :
Founded in 2015, Thoucentric is a niche management Consulting Company Focused Around You. Our Purpose is to be a company focused on business drivers of the customer - cost / quality / revenue. We are a group of successful seasoned professionals. We come from large global organizations, captives, consulting companies; having in depth experience in managing large scale programs & complex consulting assignments and projects. Team represents experience from both sides of the spectrum: Consulting and customers alike.
Thoucentric focuses on solving complex business problems either through process or technology solutions. Thoucentric is technology/tool agnostic and strategically focuses on creating partner networks and alliances to offer solutions customized to the specific needs of its clients. Thoucentric has tied up with both promising start-ups as well as large global technology corporations. As a part of global expansion strategy, Thoucentric have local presence in Singapore, Australia, US & UK.
Role Summary :
They are looking for Data Scientists to help them create innovative machine learning solutions. Data Scientist responsibilities include understanding the business problem and experimenting with different modelling architectures to create the best possible setup from model performance as well as computational performance. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in Machine Learning and Programming. Your ultimate goal will be to find the best data-based solution for the problem at hand.
Please apply only if you have strong hands-on experience (>3years) in solving complex business problems through advanced ML & DL techniques. Deep Learning Model Development experience is a must for this role.
Job Description :
- Understanding business objectives and formulating the problem as a Data Science problem
- Design, train, and deliver Data Science solutions using all modalities (tabular, text, image) and of all sizes(small, or big data)
- In-depth understanding of deep learning building blocks like MLP, RNN, LSTM, CNN, Transformers.
- Proficiency with at least one Deep Learning Framework such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Develop and maintain robust data processing pipelines and reproducible modelling pipelines
- Explore data and communicate insights clearly to non-technical as well as technical audience
- Analyze experimental results, iterate and refine models to create significant business impact
- Working knowledge of OpenCV
- Bachelor's Degree in a Quantitative discipline, preferably Computer Science
- >3 years- experience in data science/Analytics roles
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Expert ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with standard machine learning libraries (like scikit-learn, StatsModels)
- Deep Learning Frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Completed Projects on Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven
Good to Have :
- Familiarity in working with Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with containerizing applications using Docker