Head - BU(Talent Acquisition) at Analytics India Magazine
Views:770 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Data Scientist - Advanced Analytics - KPO (4-8 yrs)
Data Scientist - Advanced Analytics - Pune Area
4 - 8 yrs of experience
Location - Pune
Shift Timings - EMEA SHIFT (1 P.M to 10 P.M.) |
Specialism- Advance Analytics, Data Science, regression, forecasting, analytics, SQL, R, python, decision tree, random forest, SAS, clustering classification
The candidate must possess knowledge relevant to the functional area, and act as a subject matter expert in providing advice in the area of expertise, and also focus on continuous improvement for maximum efficiency. It is vital to focus on high standard of delivery excellence, provide top-notch service quality and develop successful long-term business partnerships with internal/external customers by identifying and fulfilling customer needs. He/she should be able to break down complex problems into logical and manageable parts in a systematic way, and generate and compare multiple options and set priorities to resolve problems. The ideal candidate must be proactive, and go beyond expectations to achieve job results and create new opportunities. He/she must positively influence the team, motivate high performance, promote a friendly climate, give constructive feedback, provide opportunities for development, and manage career aspirations of direct reports. Communication skills are key here, to explain organizational objectives, assignments, and the big picture to the team, and to articulate team vision and clear objectives.
- Understand business problem and requirements by building domain knowledge and translate to data science problem
- Conceptualize and design cutting edge data science solution to solve the data science problem, apply design thinking concepts
- Identify the right algorithms, tech stack, sample outputs required to efficiently adder the end need
- Prototype and experiment the solution to successfully demonstrate the value
- Independently or with support from team execute the conceptualized solution as per plan by following project management guidelines
- Present the results to internal and client stakeholder in an easy to understand manner with great story telling, story boarding, insights and visualization
- Help build overall data science capability for eClerx through support in pilots, pre sales pitches, product development, practice development initiatives
Minimum Qualifications :
- Ability to engage clients to understand business requirements and convert the same into technical/modeling problems for solution development
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and comfort interacting with clients from the C-suite to marketing managers to technical specialists
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical/statistical techniques and their applications; a working knowledge of/experience in R and Python is a plus
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills, both written and spoken, as well as being able to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
- Ability to present results of statistical models in business language
- Domain understanding of at least one preferably two verticals amongst Retail, Cable, Technology (not mandate)
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.) is a plus
- Demonstrate strong analytical and storytelling skills and the ability to find relevant stories from piles of reports
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Ideal candidate has been in a consulting role previously
- Hands-on expertise on the applied statistical techniques including multivariate regression, logistic regression, market-mix models, clustering, classification, survival, churn models, speech analytics, image analytics, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with onsite colleagues in the US& UK
- Expert in handling large data, cleansing & preparation for modeling
- Very high attention to detail and quality
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore and Thailand.
eClerx Digital is a global digital service provider partnering with the world's leading brands primarily in luxury & fashion, retail, high tech, financial services, automotive, and travel industries. We provide high impact consulting and value-based production resources to drive greater insight, quality, and creativity to deliver our clients' digital priorities. Our offices are based in New York, Silicon Valley, Austin, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Hamburg and Singapore, with operations centres in India and Thailand.
eClerx Digital powers the leading brands' digital channels with four key solutions:
- Creative focuses on large scale post-production upto cutting edge CGI; we provide creative production services to support all ATL & BTL creative assets managed through our FLUiiD4 marketing workflow solution
- Commerce & Campaigns focuses on our clients- omni-channel digital operations, including web operations, conversion rate optimization, site merchandising & eCommerce operations, campaign operations, and system re-platforming
- Analytics, Insights & Reporting focuses on the full spectrum of data analysis from web and social analytics to more advanced predictive analytics and big data, all underpinned by a strong business intelligence and visualization team
- Data Management focuses on all facets of data acquisition, integration, normalization, and quality across all data sets (customer, product, supplier, partner, sales, transactional, etc.), as well as Master Data Management and data governance/stewardship
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.