CRM Product Manager - TMT Sector (6-10 yrs)
About Company : Our client is a 7 decade old and one of the leading TMT Bar producer in India, manufacturing TMT Rebar, Billets, Sponge Iron and Ferro Alloys.
Roles & responsibilities :
- Be the Product Owner for the CRM system, owning the product Roadmap and Backlog, creating user stories to capture user needs, and performing testing to ensure solutions deployed are fit for purpose.
- Develop an ongoing training, implementation and communications plan to drive consistent and effective use and understanding of the CRM across teams.
- Manage integrations between the CRM and other marketing, sales, production and finance systems.
- Work closely with colleagues in marketing and technology in implementing a successful lead generation and renewal program.
- Be responsible for recording, prioritizing and solving any CRM issues either directly or through IT colleagues across the business and via external agencies.
- Oversee the CRM steering group and regular stakeholder meetings to ensure that knowledge is shared amongst different departments. Work with the senior leadership team to maximize value derived from the CRM.
- Previous experience building CRM strategies, working with platforms such as Salesforce and SAP, alongside excellent technical knowledge of CRM implementation.
- 6-10 years of experience in Product management skills: developing, managing and prioritizing a roadmap and backlog, taking into account competing business needs.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies, ideally in publishing or a similar industry.
- A well-developed commercial outlook, with the ability to create convincing business cases to help visualize business benefits to stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of publishing, marketing, advertising & media operations.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and motivational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.