Content Manager - IT (12-15 yrs)
Company Name: Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd
Position : Guragaon
Exp : 11.00-15.00 yrs
Notice Perid : 15 days
Stellar- is looking for Manager - Content, responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall company's content strategy. You will be responsible for the creation and production of online and offline marketing content of the Company. The ideal candidate should have minimum 12+ years of experience in writing & 5+ years in mentoring team of Content Writers/Sr. Content Writers & Editors. Preferably someone with a flair for technology and experience in building high-quality content for websites, blogs, articles, case studies, white papers, thought leadership content, e-books, etc. - to help drive the marketing goals for Enterprise software and services business. Experience/exposure of enterprise software businesses is highly preferred.
- Strong grasp on English language, usage, structure, styles, and writing principles to develop high-quality, error-free and engaging content
- Extensive experience of writing content to support marketing & sales of software and services
- Technology blogging experience would be a key differentiator
- Experience in writing for native US and UK audiences
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach and execution
- HubSpot Content Marketing or similar certification
- Analytical ability to research & conceptualize new content ideas and enhance existing content
- Should be able to work and deliver quality content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should have experience of handling and mentoring writers/senior writers.
- Comfortable working with a diverse mix of people including writers, editors, business executives, SEO/PPC specialists, etc.
- Create well-researched content on the allocated topics as part of the monthly calendar.
- Incorporate the feedback received from editor and business executive, as necessary to improve content quality.
- Keep proactive track of content performance based on Google Web Analytics in terms of the defined KPIs and take ownership of collating monthly/quarterly content performance reports for assigned product categories
- Function as the primary touchpoint between content writers and business executives to maintain seamless delivery of content.
- Manage day-to-day assignment and delivery of all tasks for TL - Content Writers/Sr. Content Writers as per the defined quality standards and timelines.
- Mentor team members including TL-Writers, Sr. Writers and ATLs and nurture their technical and soft skills.
- Preferred B.Tech. (Computer Science) /BCA /MCA, with 12-15 Years (minimum 5 Years Team handling experience) in writing Information and Computer Technology (ICT)-related content
The Person whould be experienced specifically in -
- IT Industry
- Writing content/API documentation
- Writing marketing oriented content for technical companies
- Articles/white papers/Blogs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.