Business Head - Executive Search at Gallop Research
Views:954 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Pharma Forecasting (2-8 yrs)
About Pharma Ace :
Pharma Ace is a leading professional services firm focused exclusively on pharmaceutical and biotech forecasting. We are a rapidly growing firm, comprised of driven, collegial, and intellectually curious individuals. Our team of experts comes with many years of experience from the healthcare industry and / or the consulting space.
Position : Consultant/Senior Consultant
Pharma Ace seeks a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join their India team in Pune/WFH. Consultant/Senior Consultants at Pharma Ace serve as a key bridge between clients and internal working teams in delivering impactful insights and solutions. They work collaboratively with the Pharma Ace Principals and Managers and are well - positioned to grow and develop within the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client engagements and project execution.
- Develop and manage appropriate project plans and work schedules to meet business objectives and priorities. Manage multiple concurrent engagements ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on time delivery.
- Gather client requirements, translate business requirements into tactical requirements, determine operational objectives
- Manage end -to -end project tasks of team members while maintaining high standards of quality and thoroughness
- Provide engagement delivery and implementation to Pharma Ace leadership
- Provide business insight into model design and build, statistical estimation techniques and / or optimization techniques for forecasting engagements
- Synthesize findings and analyses into executive presentations that deliver an evidence - based narrative on the topics in focus
- Present forecast models and presentations to clients
- Think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans
- Lead discussions with the team for evolving product ideas and troubleshooting any bottlenecks during the engagement Internal capabilities
- Develop expertise in designing and building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in - line with Pharma Ace business focus and client base
- Work with Principals / Managers / Senior Consultants to develop project proposals and contribute in business development efforts by creating sales pitches, case studies, and Microsoft Excel demos of Pharma Ace capabilities
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives
- Contribute to the broader success of the organization and participate in idea generation and innovation in expanding company services and product offerings
- Team development
- Build, lead and guide a team of 2 - 3 associates / associate consultants independently or with little guidance
- Mentor and coach associates and associate consultants to ensure engagement as well as organizational success against set plans.
- B.Tech / B.E. from a premier engineering college
- 2-8 years of analytics / consulting experience in the pharmaceutical industry, prior knowledge working with the different datasets from IQVIA, Symphony and internal to the pharmaceutical organization etc.
- Significant hands - on experience in designing and building forecast models and / or working on commercial assessments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non - technical audiences
- Prior experience with client interactions and ability to deliver clear and concise presentations both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Collaborative work approach and demonstrated ability to build and lead teams
- Willingness to work in a small and fast - growing organization
- Passionate about consulting, and delivering value to drive client business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SAP, Customer Relations, Delivery, Sales, SQL, Environmental Impact assessment, Case Studies, Model Design, Project Plans, Microsoft Excel, Problem Solving, Idea Generation, Microsoft office, Team Development, Project Execution