Manager - HR at Conscient Group
Views:166 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Conscient Infrastructure - Customer Success Manager (4-7 yrs)
Customer Success Manager
LOCATION - Gurugram, Delhi NCR, India
Enlearn is seeking a qualified Customer Success Manager to lead the execution of all matters relating to technology & IT support for schools that Enlearn will distribute the Amira platform to. The candidate will serve as the point person for all troubleshooting or technical support required by the schools, supported by a small team as necessary. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record in software development and operations. The role will require daily interaction with multiple school leaders and IT teams, where the Amira platform will be distributed.
The candidate will be part of a small, focused team and remain involved in broader company wide initiatives, including but not limited to securing new clients, assist in the hiring process, communicating technical specifics to the Amira team in the US, have a firm grip on the technology being distributed, and, ultimately, enjoy working in a fast-paced and stimulating environment.
- Provide support to the schools to set up, onboard and the implementation of the Amira platform smoothly.
- Serve as the lead for all troubleshooting / technical aspects of launching the Amira platform to schools in India.
- Build healthy & long-term relationships with schools by addressing customer issues
- Participate across the entire arc of the client-securing process, including directly presenting technical and non-technical specifics to schools
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Promote values through customer experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in software / technology (preferred but not required)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in the Ed Tech/ technology industry or in education product space
- Experience in working with multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac, iPad and Android
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and an ability to move quickly and work efficiently while processing large amounts of critical information across multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, quantitative, writing, and organizational skills with a proven ability to communicate ideas and solutions to decision makers (i.e. clients, top-level executives, school leaders, etc.); be a strong advocate
- Self-motivated professional able to lead an experienced and dynamic support team
- Keen to be part of an expanding platform
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
DESIRED TRAITS :
- Tenacity and grit
- Curious to solve problems
- Capacity to manage ambiguity and chaos
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.