Manager HR at Inversion Management Services Private Limited
Views:292 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Commercial Manager - Financial Services - CA (7-12 yrs)
Successful Candidate ("SC") shall serve as Project Manager on behalf of Inversion Management Services Private Limited ("Inversion"). Inversion proposes to depute SC as a representative of Inversion, based out of Client premises. Client is a renowned footwear company. The tenure of this role will be co-terminus with Inversion's contract with the Client, presently 12 months.
- Understand, monitor, and ensure execution of cross-functional organization-wide projects finalized between Company and Client
- Organize review meetings between Client Managing Director ("MD") and Client Head of Department's ("HoD's)/ Functional Heads/ Executive Directors ("ED"), ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is well spent, and objectives are achieved
- Document minutes of each such meeting
- Analyze current status and highlight variances from agreed plan
- Report critical challenges to Client MD and Company, along with suggestions for debottlenecking
- Act as the focal point for all input/ output between Client MD and Company
- Act as custodian of all department and company wise periodic performance reports
- Collate and scrub all information/ data for accuracy and integrity prior to reporting in pre-agreed formats and frequency
- Analyze and provide actionable inputs to Company
- Review Internal & External Communications: This would include drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches, or presentations for the Client MD.
- Monitoring Information Flow: Ensuring Client MD involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
- Any other activities of similar or related nature that may be required to effectively provide the management services for which the Client retains Company
- Coordination with CFO on Cash Flows, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, and revenue prioritization/ optimization methods.
- Ensure payment approval matrix mechanisms are defined and implemented.
- Conduct cost-benefit review of top 10 expenditure areas
- Coordination with CHRO on employee costs, new hires, staff rationalization, leave policy and benefits
- Assistance in business development activities
- Supporting Company in any due diligence, even where the task has primarily been outsourced
- Understand the current manufacturing process and identify performance and efficiency parameters at key steps
- Do gap analysis with a root cause analysis. Such root cause analysis will cover Technical, People and Process issues
- Engage with concerned Departments to develop consensual resolution and action plans. These plans could include a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to, capex, manning and skilling, process changes, improvement in measuring methodology etc.
- Set timelines for rectification, and if rectification is not done by the relevant Department in committed timeline, escalate as per an Escalation Matrix
- Support financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for the business
III. Profile Requisites
- Chartered Accountant with at least 7 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Must be self-driven, proactive and with strong ethics. Must have keen sense of responsibility and commitment to quality
- Must have good problem-solving capabilities with strong planning and organizing skills
- Must be organized, methodical and capable of multitasking whilst working to an established timeline
- Good problem-solving capabilities with strong planning and organizing skills
- Must have good inter-personal skills