Collegedunia.com - AVP - Sales - NIT/IIT//BITS/NSIT/DCE/IMT/SIBM/IIM (5-14 yrs)
AVP - Sales - NIT/IIT//BITS/NSIT/DCE/IMT/SIBM/IIM
About your new company!!
Collegedunia is an education portal, matching students with the best colleges in India & abroad. We help in college research, exam prep tips, application process & also provide insights on-campus life. Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by Similar Web in education.
We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as Top 100 Startups in Asia. Collegedunia is fueled by the energy of over a 1000 individuals having an average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers, marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month.
Collegedunia Sees fastest growth amongst peers- Report 92Cr Revenue in FY20-21 Featured in LiveMint
We have multiple product lines as follows:
- Collegedunia.com (https://collegedunia.com/)
- 3dot14 Digital (https://3dot14.co/)
- Zoutons.com (https://zoutons.com)
- Car hp (https://www.carhp.com/)
- Frizza (https://frizza.in/)
- Kickcash (Kickcash)
To Know More About Us:
1.The AVP Sales will be the sole custodian for revenue generation in the team.
2. Develop and implement sales strategies to onboard new clients for each state; set monthly targets for the team & be accountable for month on month / quarter on quarter target
3. Gather market/competitor intelligence from Regional Sales Managers, create competitor benchmarking and design action plan for the regions.
4. Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales and revenue numbers.
5. Responsible for analyzing, structuring and solving select business problems within various
6. Actively track the activities and performance of the sales team along with keeping a course of various key sales metrics like expense controls, revenue achievements from each region etc.
7. P&L Management - Understanding the financial objectives of the company and taking execution ownership of the complete P&L of the sales team with a view of maximizing revenue and minimizing expenditure.
1. Aggressive in approach & self-starter & self-motivated
2. Business acumen and ability to work in a matrixed environment
3. Analytical mindset, problem-solving, and organization skills
4. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
5. Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
1. Premium College - Either B Tech/MBA
2. Work Experience: Minimum 5 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.