HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:893 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Client Onboarding Role - KYC Audit - Bank (10-17 yrs)
Client Onboarding Role - KYC
Main duties of this position:
- Manage a team of 10 headcounts in Bangalore for which people and team responsibilities, which include providing active coaching, conducting regular career conversations, supporting employees- career development aspirations, ensuring team members are equipped with appropriate functional and professional skills to perform the jobs.
- Actively manage team-s performance; this includes reviewing onboarding performance relative to business expectations, address issues, anticipate resourcing impact and prioritize support for BAU and future regulatory programs.
- Performs supervisory functions; this includes implementing quality and control governance in the team, review quality results, identify gaps and address accordingly with an aim of improving the team-s data and process quality.
- Establish effective working relationships with Compliance, Global Financial Crimes, Business units, Risk, Audit, and Technology.
- Serve as the point of escalation for the team in handling complicated client cases or otheroperational matters by facing off business and compliance.
- Manage audits and reviews, including internal audit, external regulatory inquiries, external audit and internal compliance testing.
- Facilitate continuous process improvement and innovation to drive simplification and reduce onboarding cycle time across all support regulations.
- Work with Change the Bank and Technology Teams and explore strategic development and execute changes that enhance operational efficiency and reduce operational risk in the process.
- Work with Regulatory Interpretation & Operations Advisory, Compliance and Global Financial Crimes in view of changes in regulations and standards. Understand the requirement, define and execute operational process and control, including roles & responsibilities between key groups.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.