Analyst - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:1387 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Transformation Manager - F&A Transformation (12-20 yrs)
A global, high visibility role in F&A /supply-chain/telecom/IT transformation, Strategy designing & Execution and Program management that involves working closely with global stakeholders while working extensively in designing & redesigning, assessment & evaluation of operating models while designing & executing strategies, aligning them to best practices, leading large programs along with structure designing & delivering to the clients.
Our esteemed client is looking for F&A /supply-chain/telecom/IT deep domain expert and Transformation leader in Capability providing F&A /Supply-chain/telecom/IT thought leadership, creating innovative solution for new engagements and collaborating with Global clients' CFOs on their transformation evolution from finance to business partners.
If you think this is the right role for you, please feel free to read on and apply!
LOCATION: Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading multinational firm that provides services in consulting, digital, technology and operations across the full spectrum.
- Leading the transformation agenda for leading Fortune 500 organizations and managing growth and mining in existing F&A /supply-chain/telecom/IT accounts for specific industry segment
- Driving strategic changes through the organisation by driving large significant change projects including Post Merger integrations for the larger group.
- Leading new client engagements from Opportunity identification/RFPs, Solution to Intelligent Ops
- Engaging with key strategic stakeholders collaborating and implementing new trends; developing & implementing the work stream charter
- Providing best in class industry view, support existing and new engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, and transformation engagement, building new offerings and develop innovative assets
- Acting as a role model, identifying & creating career paths for building, engaging & retaining talent along with creating opportunities and promoting career growth by assessing performance and potential at all levels.
- Extensive focus on due diligence and solutioning driving Digital Transformations (Journey from Cost Focus to Value Focus) across F&A F&A /supply-chain/telecom/IT Operations, mainly PTP (Workflow, OCR, E-Invoicing & ERP Implementation, RPA deployment)
- MBA + B. tech from top B schools with 12+ yrs of post qualification experience in handling large scale end to end F&A transformation for global clients
- A mandatory Black belt /master Black belt certification
- F&A thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury
- Looking for end to end transformation experience in domains of F&A /supply-chain/telecom/IT
- Well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions
- Expertise in managing large scale programs across, project management (diverse projects) across geographies. Must have experience in Operating model assessment and evaluation; Strategy formulation experience.
- A background in working in a Global management consulting firm with expert level knowledge & project experience in Insurance/ Reinsurance broking industry.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project
- A Thought leader with knowledge of latest project management practices and Industry trends with strong business & financial acumen.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.