Business Analyst - PMO - Big4 (3-7 yrs)
- Strong experience in core banking/AMC systems such as (CBS, treasury, trade finance, loan management, cards etc.)
- Broad knowledge of Private, Corporate and Retail Banking domains
- Solid background in business analysis - should be able to collect and manage business requirements and ensure that the business requirements are appropriately translated to functional specifications.
- Should have experience with the various aspects of Business Analysis that include but not limited with the following: business requirement gathering techniques, requirements management for development, customer support and software testing projects.
- Understanding of regulations around RBI guideline, SEBI guidelines, Gopalkrishna Committee IT guidelines
- Preferred - Experience of doing functionality review of applications in FS sector
- Professional experience of working in a BA/PMO/Testing/IA role for financial and banking organizations with a minimum of 3-5 years.
- Deep understanding of financial and banking processes: Accounting, loans, trade finance, Forex, Money Market, Derivatives, Swaps, Securities
- Strong working knowledge of software architecture design and knowledge of software lifecycle principles.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Working with multiple stakeholders across the globe to finalize requirements and drive the project forward
- Acting as a bridge between business users and IT team for completion of development
- PMO activities such as status updates, risk management, stakeholder management, quality management
- PMP/Prince2 Certification is added advantage
Call on 7208280887
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.