Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:9753 Applications:1342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
Brand Marketing Manager - FMCG/FMCD/Online (3-6 yrs)
Brand Marketing Manager
Who you are:
- A Brand Strategist with passion for brand building who has hands-on understanding of brand development and GTM
- A Brand Evangelist who cannot just shape existing brands and but has the drive to help scale and deliver on business metrics
- A Brand Communication Lead who can independently craft integrated marketing plans for both ATL and Digital, working in tandem with external agency partners and internal stakeholders
- Above all you should be Consumer First. Someone who can help distill and bring forth deep consumer insights to complex business problems
- Would contribute to the Brand Development, Positioning and Go-to-Market strategies
- Would be the custodian of the brand who will define and drive adherence to brand philosophy
- This is a specific category role focused on driving the growth of the category across all touch points with the consumer
The brand marketing team creates the marketing strategy for the specific category and works on the communications approach, media approach and consumer acquisition approach for the category.
The role requires close collaboration with:
- Category Marketing Team
- Private Label Team
- Experience Marketing Team
- Media Team
- External Creative Agencies
This is a strategic team focused on driving profitability for client and hence is a very high impact and visibility role. A lot of the work will be done for the first time in the country and hence a significant amount of thought leadership will be expected over and above flawless execution skills.
At our client, high focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom to each to experiment and innovate. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created. The ability to see what your contribution does to the business is a rare experience.
- Ability to translate complex business and consumer tasks into brand propositions with deep consumer connect
- Ability to independently craft brand architecture and strategy playbooks
- Be comfortable with both creative and business dimensions of marketing
- Comfortable to strategize and execute large scale branding and marketing communication campaigns
- Think about brand beyond communication and develop a holistic brand experience from packaging to after sale service across consumer touch points
- Understand the partner eco-system to bring the right business partners to a project and help nurture those relationships
- Be able to translate brand propositions into internal pitches as required to drive stakeholder approvals and buy-ins
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a core brand management profiles having managed a complete brand development lifecycle from brand development to GTM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.