Brand Manager - Consumer Durable/FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-16 yrs)
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Achieve brand objectives (qualitative & quantitative) as per brand guidelines with integrated marketing plan.
- Responsible for enhancement and representation of Brand image at all touch points.
- Work closely with education sector in Schools / colleges/ polytechnics and enhance brand penetration / upgrade present user.
- Plan and Implement Cross promotional tie-ups & activities with other brands.
- Plan, design and execute Online/Offline Branding campaigns, strategy for brand awareness, latest product launches, and brand placement communication.
- Effectively & efficiently handle various consumer engagement activities.
- Logically evaluate changing market dynamics & continuously upgrade marketing communication.
- Build & manage customer loyalty for consumer database to upsell & cross-sell
- Expand the market for calculators in corporate & retail segment.
A day in the life :
- Keep in active touch with consumers/ market to understand changing trends and plan communication
- Study consumer behavior, gather information about new product/ solutions for consumers
- Ensure consistency in communication on various online & offline media, at the same time keep focus on upgrading visual appeal.
- Continuously engage with enthusiasts & influencers in various cultures to create strong brand associations to grow brands via word of mouth.
What are we looking for :
- Thorough knowledge of brand management, promotions, campaign management, influencer marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent deductive skills & problem-solving attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient team handling ability
- Versatile & in-depth understanding of digital eco-system and omni channel management
Qualification & Experience :
- Total experience required 8+ years
- Relevant industry experience of Stationary/Consumer Electronics
- Good academic scores with 60% throughout is mandatory; preferably from Premium B school
- Hands on experience with MS Office; exposure to ERP and CRM software will be an added advantage