Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1393 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Branch Manager/Senior Branch Manager - Agro Commodity Trading - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
We are in the process of Sourcing 02 Branch Managers Agro Commodity Trading for our Multi National Clients head quartered at Dubai.
The organization is in the process of setting up their operations in India and Vietnam. The positions will be based at Bangalore for India and at Ho Chi Minh City for Vietnam.
Candidates from Premier B Schools with experience in Commodity Trading, SCM Operations (Procurement/ Logistics), Sales Professionals from FMCG, Foods Industry willing to be associated with a Global 2 billion Dollar Group and interested in pursuing their career in International Trade/ Agro Commodity Trading may apply.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Level: Manager/ Senior Manager
Reports To: Global Product line Head
Education & Skills Essential :
- 6-10 years of Post PG work experience in Sales/ SCM/ Procurement/ Trading in food, FMCG or agribusiness.
- MBA from premier B-Schools or PGDM in Agribusiness management
- A well rounded Commercial Manager to start business in most important and largest market, generate ideas to trade and merchandise, well versed with commercials of asset management and with in-depth knowledge of Regional and/or Global dynamics of commodities.
- Ability to generate business and PNL through risk management and execution capabilities.
Direct Responsibilities :
- Imports of RCN in India and Vietnam from different origins across the globe.
- Responsible for sale of RCN, CKN in/out of India/ Vietnam.
- Build and Manage asset footprint to support edible nuts business.
- Run SND of RCN and CKN markets into India/ Vietnam and dovetail into global SND
- Comprehend Govt. Policies and impact of that on to business, directly or indirectly
- Develop Innovative procurement and sales strategies to generate PNL and leadership position.
- Networking with Customers and suppliers
- Well versed with Import, Export and merchanting trades
- Good knowledge of Foreign exchange volatilities and its impact on business.
- Effective use of working capital and bring in efficiencies
- Hands on with operations, operating efficiencies and risks involved into the business due to operations
Additional requirement :
- Good with MIS and reading /writing market reports
- Integrate well with Plant team to ensure RM planning and liquidation of FG
- Bring visibility about value added and other margin/market share enhancement strategies
- Knowledge of competing origins and destinations
- Prior work experience in a medium to large size cashew processing unit will be added advantage
- Commodity (RCN) and product (CKN) knowledge will be an added advantage
- Additional knowledge of other tree nuts is preferred not mandatory
- Good with Government Liaison and industry associations to represent TGI
- Well versed with local laws and taxation in the country of operation
- Ready to travel extensively within India and abroad (especially Africa and Vietnam)
Soft Skills :
- Entrepreneurial and eye for detail
- Presentable and of pleasing personality
- Able to build, supervise and grow the team
- Innovative and problem-solving aptitude
- Self-aware and emotionally intelligent
Sr. Manager Resourcing
AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.