Bare Anatomy - Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (2-4 yrs)
About us :
Bare Anatomy (bareanatomy.in) is one of the fastest growing D2C brands in India which is disrupting the beauty industry through personalization. We are passionate about revolutionizing the way people use and buy beauty products.
We welcome exceptionally bright candidates to be a part of our founding team. Come and join us to shape the future of the personal care industry!
About the role :
We're looking for a SEO and SEM expert who can drive SEO strategy and implementation and scale search ad campaigns. An ideal candidate must be well versed in the various aspects (article authority, linking strategies, SEO structuring) of SEO and have examples of success. You should also be an expert on managing and scaling campaigns via SEM through Google Adwords/PPC. Your role would involve :
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings (On-page & Off-page)
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials & perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Perform competitor SEO research, keyword research, site analysis.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed pages
- Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success which focussing on both content and technical SEO
- All associated steps including website structure, Technical SEO, keyword analysis, Meta tags, titles, submissions, traffic analysis, and rank optimization, etc.
- Keyword research, developing ad copy, engine selection & budget allocation, landing page selection, CPC and bid management & overall account strategy.
- Create associated keyword expansion roadmap, working with the content team to develop relevant ad copies.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words and Deploying SEM best practices across campaigns.
- Develop, implement and maintain paid search strategies and recommendations.
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs.
- Work closely with Content Writing and Content marketing teams. Content skill is a plus.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords (SEM as well as UAC)
- Hands-on SEO experience (content strategy, tag optimization, content gap analysis, featured snippet analysis, and regular optimization)
- Experience of optimizing web pages to rank them higher on Google Bot. Would be ideal if you have worked on optimizing pages from no ranking to a respectable rank on Google Search.
- Should be familiar with standard SEO Optimization methodologies like Structured Data, Meta Tags, Sitemaps etc.
- Well versed with both SEO and SEM tools (GA, MOZ, Ads Manager etc)
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Should be independent and drive with an ownership mindset.
- Start-up experience preferable