Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Promaynov Advisory Services
Views:327 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
AVP/VP - Valuation & Business Development - Big4 Startup (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for Big 4
About the Vacancy
Advisory: Deal Advisory, Valuations
Position: Associate Director
Location: Bangalore preferred or Mumbai
As a Startup Valuation and Business Development professional at Big 4, your primary responsibilities would revolve around assessing the value of early-stage companies, supporting business development efforts, and providing strategic guidance to startups and investors. Your role would involve a blend of financial analysis, market research, client interaction, and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Build and grow the Start-up valuation practice
- Network within the firm to capitalize on existing start up relationships
- Network in the industry to build new relationships
- CA / MBA / Engineer
- Significant experience in valuation of Startups / Venture capital investments for 5 to 8 years
- Able to take independent responsibility for leading the team / Experience of having built and led teams
- Ability to build business by going out in the market / do business development /
- Hands on Experience in valuation of Start-ups
- Well conversant with the Consumer Tech, Finance Tech, Education Tech, Health Tech Start-up space from valuation point of view
- Experience in valuation of investee companies of venture capital funds would be an added advantage
- Experience of having worked in a Start-up would be an added advantage
- Good network in the Start-up community / VC community
- Communication skills
- Qualified CA / Master's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or a related field.
- Professional certifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), or similar credentials are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in financial modeling and valuation techniques.
- Understanding of startup ecosystems, venture capital, private equity, and fundraising processes.
- Ability to synthesize complex financial concepts into clear and actionable insights for non-financial stakeholders.
- Business development mindset with the ability to identify opportunities and build relationships.
- Knowledge of relevant industry regulations and compliance considerations.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools, financial software, and Microsoft Office suite.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.